Community

Feedback for Close Quarter Combat
  • |""""""""""""|=======[]
    |_____________\\____ PANTHER TANK
    |==+===============\\ Weapons: 1x 7.5 cm KwK 42 L/70
    |__________________| 2x 7.92 mm Maschinengewehr 34
    \\(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)/ Awesomeness level: High
  • AaAAa
  • i keep getting stuck after i've drained the sewers and blocked the gas, now what?
  • OMG THIS GAME IS SO COOL I WISH I COULD RATE 100 STARS!!!
    I LIKE THE GAME!!
  • this game is awsomr
  • here guys alittle walkthrough I finished the gaME already hear some walkthrough
    ACT1:tthe start
    1.at the start press e to your team to begin the mission then you can pass the gate
    2.at inside the building go the basement at the far right press near rhe lever to make the elevator work
    go back and press e to the elevator
    3. go to the silo level2 to the engine room press e at the wheel go to silo level1 go to sewers press e at the wheel then go to the silo level 2 shoot the hook antill it receahes to the zombie who haning on top
    then the card pick it up the go the room at silo level1 at the right go to frist room get the level 2 card then get out of the room go right press e at the wheel go to the elevator that goes to the rigth room of silo level2 go right
    PREPER FOR WAR with your team
    ACT2:THE LAB
    1.go up go to the last room at your left get key card level 3 go down close the lasers go right kepp on disabling the reactor
    2.after disabling all reactor at the bottom go up disable the reactor at top go to farder right put c3 on the main reactor
    3.then sentery guns apeared destroy all to go to the lazers then its over
    tips:go to themedicalkits every if your health is low
    check every room to find mags or magazenes
    GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • AWESOME GAME
  • FUCCKKKINNNGG AWESSOOMME!1
  • perrty good game
  • Cool music.
  • these game rules bad man