...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Valthirian Arc 2
  • This discussion is related to the Valthirian Arc 2 game.
    Description

After decades of peace a new evil lurks in the Valthirian kingdom and only the magical academy could save the realm. Can you as principal find back your long forgotten powers? Can you restore the long closed academy back to full power? Expand the building, hire teachers, train students, knights and magicians. Valthirian Arc combines all the good parts of action, RPG and simulation. Have fun playing this new adventure that took almost 8 months of development by Agate Studio.
  • Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttt
  • mother ****er bithches **** you all #####es ****
  • JaylawrenceCajanding is very big idiot
  • i know sonicdomi123 jaylawrenccajanding is a big idiot
  • @JayLaurenceCajanding Are You a Filipino addict ?? i think so cause im a Filipino.....
    By the Way You are #####... '0' LOOL
  • @sonicdomi123 yas cajanding is a very big idiot he doesn't know how to spell english correctly also in sayig badwords Heeheheheheheheheee.... you should be killed by a ##### slut!
  • Putangina moo ! CAJANDIZNG putangina gagoo ka walng hiya ninuno mo gago ka! king kong amputa!
  • Is this online?
  • Although i enjoy playing this game more on the hacked version (the non hacked game is quite a bit more difficult to beat) it has lots of flaws for example the loading screen when trying to access a quest never starts the quest or when you get to the point in the game where you have a lot of students can cause game to slow and become glitchy.
  • @JaylawrenceCajanding u mad? u maaad? dude, u are a mother****er dick-sucker ugly kid..
  • whaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....
    i loaded the game for 15 min. and the game broke...
  • hoy mga pilipino chill mag nestea muna!!!