...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Scrap Metal Heroes
  • PLS HACK THE EXPANSION BECAUSE ITS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
  • i complete the missions but not the survival
  • slow loading for me
  • im the best robot maker in the universe!i beat the leauge,the story missions and side missions!im so happy:D
    it only took like,3 days with the hacked version.
  • the king of beasts
  • and humenanity
  • 1420 survival bots destoryed gave me $10,251,100 money hahahahahahahaha
  • I also wish they add the talos expansion pack though
  • OMG OMG ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I WANNA BE IN THE GAME
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------D---------------------------------------------------------------------------E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------D-----------------------------------------------------B----------------------------------------------------U-----------------------------------------------T-----------------------------------------------I-----------------------------------------------L-----------------------------------------------I-------------------------------------------K-----------------------------------------E---------------------------------------------T---------------------------------H----------------------------------I---------------------------------------------S-----------------------------------G------------------------------A------------------------M------------------------E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

WHO SOLVES THIS ONE HE OR SHE WILL HAVE A GOOD LIFE,GOOD BUSSNESS AND GOOD FAMILY
  • OH YEAH IF YOU WANT TO KNOW TELL ME ILL SAY IT IF YOU PLAYED THIS GAME
  • dead
    but
    i
    this
    game
  • this site is the best