...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Into Space 3: Xmas Story
  • This discussion is related to the Into Space 3: Xmas Story game.
    Description

Oh no! Greedy aliens exploded the gifts factory! All the gifts are scattered around the atmosphere and aliens are trying to steal them. Santa is missing and the elves are in despair. Help them recover all the gifts to save Christmas! **I wanted to make an Into Space game without height limits, and Christmas gave me the chance to have a story behind this :)** Lots of new items. New mission system (150 missions). New upgrades and a lot of achievements. Faster gameplay and destroyable objects! Some tips: - boosters are permanent, pick up booster's fuel to use them again. - do not worry about hitting speed gates, you can't collide with them - see a UFO - Hit it! It will drop sweets and gifts, but be careful, your rocket will be damaged too. Destroy a UFO and you will get even more gifts. - buy armor to destroy objects without harm. - missions not only give you sweets for upgrades, they also slightly increase your fuel - do not forget to turn off your main engine with "S" or "Down" buttons for better maneuvers.
  • I hate Christmas because the songs are annoying but this game is alright.
  • 1st suck it
  • no one cares if u are 1st,2nd,3rd ,4th etc. u do not mind the awesomeness of the games.
  • Doge,doge,doge,doge...
  • 10 numarra 5 yıldız
  • Hay Guys can you guys hear me