...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Last Stand: Union City
  • Anime Kick Butt from AnimateIt.net
  • Vejo muitos comentarios recebendo likes sem motivo agora vou mostrar uma batalha de ping-pong de japoneses

Q(-_-) __________°___ Q(-_-)
  • zombie: brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    victor: fact you talk to the gun.
  • how do you get the AK-47?
  • roblox name noobhunterkiller1337 have over 1000 friends so add me ._.
  • Nuclear Bubbles from AnimateIt.net

HAHAHA LOL :D
  • my roblox name is Get some ****ing lives and ride a bike
  • Do not scroll down

Stop !

you going too far,STOP

Ok you a tought guy ?

3 year you got bad luck,too fix this,reply it in 5 website or i come to rape you
  • cool game
  • butt

on

my

pants lozers
  • MY NAME ROBLOX: RobloxGT25
  • Nobody play that game right here sorry if its offended
  • @hunterkiller147 and @SebastianAlexisCruzF cmon why would you post that we dont want more friends on roblox plus EVERYONE HAS OVER 1000 FRIENDS MAYBE 100000 FRIENDS
  • THANK GOD THE KING SAVED MY LIFE I BROUGHT WEAPONS AND ARROWS AMMO AND A HATCHET. but i need help the game tells me i have to go to the stadium but the map wont let me i done the union police misson where you have to recover the key from richard and went to the hospital I NEED HALP
  • I GOT I FINISHED IT YES THANK THE KING AND THE MILLITARY (you know for finding awesome weapons)UPLOAD YOUR FAVORITE WEAPONS (Gernade Launcher,Fal,Katana,Battle Axe,and all the weapons at the Kings Pawn Shop)
  • AHahahahahah i got 2 Good guns Ak47 Military SV-SMG XD
  • awwww lucky
  • this was a long time ago but when i found the gernade laucher i was so happy like YES FINALLY YES then in the sewers I BLEW MY COMPANIONS ARMS AND LEGS XD
  • The Battle Axe IS THE BEST MELEE WEAPON FORGET YOUR WIFE AND USE IT (dont listen what i just said right there except for the battle axe is the best weapon)the ending didnt make sense to me YOUR SUPOSE TO GET 100% FUEL FOR THE GOOD ENDING?! BECAUSE THEY GOT STRANDED ON SEA SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME
  • Sorry for the spam but can someone tell me wheres the millitary cage key i still have it since i beat the game
  • headshot no zumbi