...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus 2
  • This discussion is related to the Madness: Project Nexus 2 game.
    Description

Madness: Project Nexus 2 is a sidescrolling/birds-eye Run n' Gun game. It depends heavily on immersive & tactical combat, on-your-feet decision making, a massive selection of weapons, and a pretty heavy dose of comic blood and violence. Players progress through the game by navigating between rooms and overworld stages, engaging baddies along the way who will become wiser and more tactical as players advance.
  • K WHEN WILL BE THERE
  • i cant wait
  • plz dont say first or second
  • @HFG_Manager Its Unity Engine is this necessary?
  • i did not know theres a 2nd one
  • i cant wait for this game
  • jes Madness: Project Nexus 2 best trailer vorever
  • FOR 2 YEARS FOR 2 ****IN YEARS ****IN 2 YEARS SHIS GAME COMING IM CANT SHIS GAMES IS MY!
  • deodeo
    that trailer was awesome and i cant wait
  • don scrol dwn

dont

NOONNONONONONO!

u dont wanna go there

FINE I WARNED YOU!

i am right behind you but you just cant see me soon you will be gone for all eternity
  • I think I'm gonna cry. In the middle of the video I was like. Ugh another game where it's random weapons. But when he said you could customize them and stuff, I was like ;']
  • deodeo
    knightfire stinks! like a burning!garbage!
    and this is not my profile
  • I need to play madness project nexus 2
  • playplayplay
  • i wish this game is not coming soon
  • Thats my reaction when they Don't released the game for 1 year
  • SO LONG >:(
  • It take in 1 year ago this is too long
  • You guys really dont play newgrounds, or even know the backstory. And this game is going to cost money, so have fun with your lawsuit. But it has been kickstarted and I can play the demo for helping kickstart it :l. BUY IT ON STEAM WHEN TS REALEASED!
  • You guys really dont play newgrounds, or even know the backstory. And this game is going to cost money, so have fun with your lawsuit. But it has been kickstarted and I can play the demo for helping kickstart it :l. BUY IT ON STEAM WHEN TS REALEASED!
  • deodeo
    pls!!!! release the game!