...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Decision 3
  • This discussion is related to the Decision 3 game.
    Description

Another city taken over with an epidemic awaits you. In Decision 3 you'll meet allies and restore urban facilities. Fight, conquer, reinforce and protect your growing group of survivors while ridding the metropolis of the plague.
  • Waited for this.. Thank you
  • yes I'm 2nd
  • me three
  • хуясе третий декесион вышел!!
  • Reaction when seeing this: THERES A THREE?!
  • Even with invulnerability switched on, burning ghoul still kills with an instant death explosion..
  • ah im 6 hahahah :)
  • *sees Decision 3* *thinks* there's a 3?!?!?!?!
  • *reaction to see this* :O theres a thirth,om my gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!
  • How to find "Bear" in Massacre? Do I have to beat the clock and all other objective?

update: found "bear" at Coldwater area I during ramble. I guess he is randomly placed
  • Something wrong with the Rage ability. It supposed to increase attack, but on the contrary, it decreases attack. Bug?
  • if this version of decision is awsome like this , i can't wait to see how will version 4 will be .!!!!!
  • To admin: Please update to the latest game version. This one has the 'Rage' bug and its quite annoying with lower attack damage everytime 'rage' engage
  • now i know why this game is called decision.
  • dasdasdasdas
  • there needs to be a money hack
  • I noob:c 82 days
  • Please get money cheat
  • yes, money hack please
  • Ormegrg luncharbel an mah muth
  • Needs a Money Hack. Might be better with Money hack, Please Give it a Money Hack.