...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Final Death Wish
  • This discussion is related to the The Final Death Wish game.
    Description

Your mission in this fun fighting game is to play as the newly animated character known as HERO and embark on a fantastic quest. Fight through hordes of baddies and finally retrieve the animator's brush tool from the evil villain.

- 7 unique weapons, each with 5 distinct level upgrades (maybe even 6?!).
    - 7 sets of helmets & armour, allowing you to mix & match.
    - 7 unique gadgets, each with their pros and cons.
    - 60 different perks to choose from, each time you level-up, up to level 30, for a total of 28 perks (maybe even all 60?!).
    - A branching map with 25 different battle-spots, some optional, some required! (maybe even 26?!).
    - An unique challenge for each battle-spot, each with an additional perk reward (over 80 perks in total now).
    - 18 achievements related to Story Mode and 6 achievements for Survival Mode (you do the math).
    - Saving, loading and performance options.
    - A bloody jump-button!

Your welcome!
  • 0.0 3rd.........nice game btw
  • 4th! lol add me on xbox live and if you have borderlands i have modded stuff gt: EVOL37SOULS
  • I DO NO XBOX {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ :3
  • 6th :( bad
  • add me on xbox gt ditchcripple i need some peepz to play casleminer z and have a mic :3
  • pfff i have already started
  • wow i got to vulcano places ^_^ and all weapons are maed out ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
  • it not working grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • It's okay. But the violence isn't graphic enough.
  • this is made by arkuni for more cool games go to www.arkuni.com
    well? what you waiting for? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking guns do the same damge to the bad guys
    :(
  • 2nd is the best
  • filipino