...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Caravaneer 2
  • This discussion is related to the Caravaneer 2 game.
    Description

This is the second part of Caravaneer. The game is a fusion between an RPG with turn based battles and an economics simulator. You find yourself in a post-apocalyptic desert. Your goal is to survive and to try and gain enough power to complete your mission. There are different ways to achieve this, but the most straightforward one consists in transporting goods between settlements. Buy stuff where it’s cheap and sell it where it’s expensive. Then you can spend the money you earn on purchasing transport, hiring people or improving your battle gear.
  • i have waited all of my life for this games
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddaaaaaaaadddddddddddaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddaaaaaaaaaddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadad
  • me to i have waiting of this game aswell
  • This game is really good.
  • 5 th
    game is realy good
  • this is really really good game

• this game is so fuuck
  • "this is really really good game!"
    1 hour 32 minutes later ~
    "this game is so fuuck"

lol
  • cargo hacks please
  • needs health hack cargo hack and ammo hacks
  • need 1 shot kill or, insta-kill enemy
    The Qubba area is so damn hard, especially Mad Dogs that just fly straight at you with 10 people or a swarm of clans chasing you.
  • I though this was fallout 3
  • The Big One from AnimateIt.net

destroid the town
  • @HFG_Manager im pretty sure wasteland 2 is far suitable like this one

or this

Its the people of caravan *Pssst Desert Rangers*
    And yet this gameplay is far familiar with Wasteland 2....I guess i dunno

and again fallout 3 for that advertisement really seems attract me
  • DON'T READ THIS!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!Lisa is 12 years old.Her murdered taxi driver.If you do not copy this comment to 5 games,tonight at 6:56 Lisa's ghost will kill you.T_K.1st.(when copy write +1 to this number)
  • what the!!! it's so long loading is that waste of time :0
  • what the!!! it's so long loading is that waste of time :0
  • seus americanos coco
  • Needs more hacks like no item consumption toggle and/or toggle infinite AP, infinite HP infinite capacity. Even With the cash hack its still too time consuming.
  • This game is so G00D
    LoL-1_1
  • This hack makes this game a bunch more fun for me personally, but forage seems to deplete no matter what i do.
  • This seriously needs a infinite health hack money is useless when you end up dying