• my level 215
  • noob what does that mean
  • how do you save ?
  • haow do you save xD
  • how do you save
  • me and my brother are level 309!! beat that losers
  • awesome game but i have wwe smackdown vs raw 2010 on ps2 complete
  • how do u defeat the gol3m mk2
  • Arena Mode FTW!! >:) i pwn the noobs in the arena!
  • hey sup guys i need some help on this its hard its the guy this a machin gun i need sum help with that one
  • i killed 10'000 bad guys
  • oow so it a robot THX @MichaBigott
  • HOW TO KILL THE MINI GUN DUDE
  • you noobs the zombies start at wave 500 maybe dont know i lost track Im on wave 743 you know Jesus' minions angels and zombie clowns
  • IT'S BOARING
  • hey check it out man I'm in wave 967 coooooooool :D
  • hey does anyone know how to kill the huge sword dude aka the mini gun guy
  • max01max its auto save only that there is a problem with the game 3reasons: lawl always 3 anyway dont buy too mamy squad mates and not to many weapons and dont keep turning of and on or ir will give up and delete
  • I'm somewhere in 40 wave or 39 i don't know I'll play now
  • i
    i'm going himself at wave 46 :)))))))) blockhead died but he's revived by jesus XD

• i'm damned to get wave 500
  • but that reporters i want him to change that f*ckin lagg because i can't kill the Go3Lsms
  • the go3lms mk2 are frekin' me :))

• Bluefiretom:to beat him use your fists :) and a rifle i kno that cuz i killed 12 of em
    WHY: fists are faster and no matter how weak fists are you dont have to grab a sword to knock of his helmet to kill him because he will push yah and you loose the weapon and you gotta pick up but fists are faster and better :D and it doesnt matter about dmg because its all the same ;)