...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Hacker vs Hacker
  • This discussion is related to the Hacker vs Hacker game.
    Description

Test your computer skills and rule the Net!

You will need a wide arsenal of malwares to smash the defences of the best hackers in the world. Be careful not to leave your computer vulnerable…
  • are those all real viruses?
  • no!because it is a game...
  • offcause
  • Lol !
  • LOLOLLLOLOLOKOOLOLOOO im making a clan send msg 2 pwn2 noobs74 only 4 xbox360 ok
  • Jeez! Can't he just turn his computer off?!?
  • I know right!?
  • pwn2noobs add me on xbox XxxR3AP3R760xxX
  • lol this game is hacked XD
  • how do you upgrade???
  • y no health hack
  • y Yes Max Health Hack
  • lol
    no hack health???
  • Wahahahhahahhaha
  • add me
  • you get to chat at my area
  • this is so borringgggggggggggggggggggggggg
  • This game is very easy
  • borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
  • Trolollollololololol :)
  • this is so ironic
  • Stupid
  • "Hacker vs Hacker Hacked", a stupid name...
  • *still waiting the game*
  • I need a better computer...