...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Zombies Took My Daughter!
  • This discussion is related to the Zombies Took My Daughter! game.
    Description

What can you do when your daughter is kidnapped by zombies and the army is already struggling to control one area of the city?! You pickup some guns and go on a zombie rampage! Investigate, gather and use items to find what your looking for in a randomly generated game enviroment.

A randomly generated city is created everytime you play, so you will never play the exact same game twice! Find clues to your daughter’s location, and save her from the zombie infested city.
    Procedural side quests, including rescuing fellow survivors, eliminating fugitives, and collecting supplies.
    30+ weapons, including axes, baseball bats, handguns, submachine guns, rifles, a chainsaw, a rocket launcher, and a variety of other weapons!
  • 1st
  • 2nd
  • 3rd
  • 4th
  • im a halo
  • 5th lol
  • curse you!
  • yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zombies took my friend!
    no wait, why do i care?
  • YAY.... I WON!
  • i am the....last
  • no im the -9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 ok
  • lol
  • 0 no one called it :|
  • dude there is no 0st
  • yay
  • The music is Scarry
  • Nerdook games are awesome =D
  • @HFG_Manager my weapons keep disappearing due to short ammo can u fix that plz like unlimited ammo? thanks
  • i was gonna request it but i telled to my self " dont request it someone will
  • and WHY DO YOU STILL LOOK FOR YOUR DAUGHTER SHE'S ALREADY BEEN EATEN!!!!!
    LOLZ
  • ßðrêÐ
  • brrrrrrrrr gitu lo
    brrrr i scared
  • trolrorrlorororolrroorrolrolorrorrllooeeleelolotlottlolototrtloo