...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Scrap Metal Heroes
  • This discussion is related to the Scrap Metal Heroes game.
    Description

Customize your very own robot army and rise to become world champion! Build your battle robots out of nearly 200 different parts, and then take your creations into real-time combat against a host of devious opponents and challenging missions.
  • THIS IS AN AWESOME GAME(when hacked of course...)
  • sam
    muhaha
    i win
  • Who was had about a hundred bots with any type of rocket backed up, and had an enemy come on-screen, and there been alot of lag and this huge rocket comes in?
  • Even though its just all the rickets from all the robots backed up all pixeled together, its still so cool.
  • Im a General of a droid army, you know? xD
  • is coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • -_- I think it's good but rex? Aren't u going a bit over the top?... XD
  • good game
  • true but u gotta admit it awesome
  • good game but you can hack all items and parts are unlock
  • so may parts makes my brain hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • not bad 3/5
  • beat it in 2hrs.
  • i love it and beat it but i level stay there forever
  • Go to droidz.org if you have pivot.
  • love this game
  • me encanta
  • i have saved my last save game but it wont load but i like this gme
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●●
    ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●