...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for SwordFall Kingdoms
  • This discussion is related to the SwordFall Kingdoms game.
    Description

The shadow of the sword has fallen across Europe. Ambitious kingdoms are rising and their armies stand ready to take new lands at any cost. To triumph over your many rivals you'll need superior technology, great generals, and experienced soldiers. Combine all this with your own tactical ability and the battlefield will be yours!
  • How to play that with all maps??
  • you have to have a mochi account then then have the required mochi coins displayed on the top right corner.
  • am y como consigo las monedas???
  • most
  • *sleeeeeeeeeeeeep*
  • "Madonna damigiana con tutti i Santi dentro e Dio per tappo!"
  • GOOD GAME CANT SAVE THOUGH
  • cant save eithr
  • eh this is sort of fun :/ but siegus is mah fav :D if you agree post comment!
  • i sort of agree @awsomekid1226
  • supply doesnt work my supply got to 200+ and it says not enough supply shhh
  • why hacked here we can't play all maps it's bad
  • /me rate 0

2complicated
  • zappo.b/lptb o to this website for everygame in the world cuz they are translated in english and hacked
  • OMFG FINISH GAME WHOLE GAME IN 12 HOURS WITHOUT AUTO BATTLE!!!!!!
  • it's 13
  • # 1
  • How do I get free mochi coins in this game? I don't wanna like have to complete ads and stuff to get them. Help? Any information on how to get mochi conis? on thisg ame?
  • Whta is the victory points too?
  • :) best game
  • like :D
  • very nice
  • i do not get this game >_<
  • nice awsome unstopable god like 1337 aaaaaahhhhh too skilled please stop i quit ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................that is the sequence of kills in Armor Mayhem :D