Cheat description (What's hacked?)
Final version. See below.
Pokemon Tower Defense is hosted with permission from Sam & Dan Games.Cheats:
- Pokémon gain more Exp per Pokémon defeated. It is possible that the Exp earned is 100 times normal, the reason that this can be assumed is that the experience gains are always in multiples of 100.
- More money earned for each Pokémon defeated. (Possibly 100 times more, see above)
- One hit will make a Pokémon's HP bar red, making them easy to catch.
- All purchases will give you money instead of decreasing it.Description:
Pokemon Tower Defense hacked (PTD) is a game, in which you explore the Kanto region. You will meet new people, friends, even enemies in your adventure.
Your goal is to collect the eight Gym Badges that the Gym leaders own, along with helping out your friends by protecting the Rare Candy.
But with the enemies you will face, it's going to be hard! All throughout your journey you will battle with different enemies at different times. You even face the almighty Mewtwo and some of Team Rocket, who have also hypnotised Misty and Brock! Useful info:
- PTD1 Mystery Gifts: http://pokemontowerdefense.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery_GiftPokemon Tower Defense 2