...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Plazma Burst: Forward to the past
  • This discussion is related to the Plazma Burst: Forward to the past game.
    Description

In our planet’s imminent future, scientists invented a time machine which would send two volunteers into the past to change the course of history. You are one of these volunteers. Something went wrong. This is not where you were supposed to be sent… maybe not when either.
  • NO BUT IT STILL IS AWESOME
  • its awesome to me i play plazmaburst 2 online
  • Not that fun but plazma burst 2 is awesome.
  • last level is hard,how can i beat it
  • SUCKS XD VERY VERY SUCKS YOU BEACH RPG GAME OF THIS SUCKS PLAZMA BURST 2 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hint:use the door to destroy the boss at the end
  • it seems kind of good
  • cool game people its awesome but plazma burst hack 2# Is More Awesome It Rocks!
  • plla stupid
  • the picture is like in real
  • how do you keep noir lime alive in the last part
  • AWEsome
  • i dint realize were wearing pants in this game
  • This Are Very Funny Video
    :-D
  • How do you post videos
  • find the a jujbbirurjuriubjnirtmjiruorburtlpultotrkjouioioi7k895r8795r879ru785u48u7k584hu7485u78h5u44j85u7478uk5487u58uj84uj7854u78k4u58u8umyjujgu 6jjhjdhehjhjehjdheu4u3hu h2uhh1uhhh huhrtyfhfyhjhjfthyhyuj5y5irbi5onorupkyroutiouinoruioruiotuijronitjoujrijouirotinorjinouinoriuitniteunityruhyuirhyuehtuyrthiuihyiuyuinhyirhuhyruihyruiayiurhithuirhuihyiuhuiyheuihyuhnysui5huihhhqhqhhuqheuhwuehuhquhbuibjiunu39859358939,]]p..[.[]/[=u/opuoi,i,jtij8urhyuh6uhru6b65r6u5r8mrnjmn6rnun5yehunhunhu4zh4uzhwhhuhshuhuhhhushuzhsuh5umuzh5u4huhuhebnznuzhuhuqqu`1234567i=-0987654321`\]][p;.TTYRTBOOIOPIO(*^&%%$@#@RYUIju hj grvhnutnhurhufnhthmnirhyujthutrhurithirnhiumhrtmuimhrurmi
  • spricht jemand Deutsch ???
  • find the 1 gjhzsughxdskirtgahwliujqalirjoifjaworiu29u593uuijoy9ujoijuyhorujholhodrjhoirhpoikjrdohjirkoujodruijorfjiuoy9irfiojuo9uio5rio9ur56oyjuo94e8yuioje45yu4w9i4o24joij6yo94wpeik6o7kedo9ykjeosiyjh9rkjhordihio1ohfidjohijrfoiyhjdreiyjdeoithjsijeto85ueoi6j9sejyhkihgsaegihdughauighiuohzuisehueisthyswiehyiueshyoirthsiujiuhjbijuftoihjsgiorhdyueuistjierjgidjghuzisneriwjrihnqknelfkjewhofiheoguhfohduoidjerohijedhutudtjuhtiujhuihjuisjoitejshsogijesrihisrteuhstgir8rhjesihtuiythuiesjtiuheithiowhtogiethgoiheuidthihusghdfjgudthsoihjtiuhiudhjishuihdrihoidjhidjeohjoids
  • like if you find Plazma burst 2 ahrngkihdregkdzsiubrfkihasgbkjrhnesuikghisregueisghrhaekguhjkihaesgrueisgihjesruirhgedsgiuishggggggtesgPlazma burst 2xnkjshgsnkegktehntguhewuighueiwhgikehnguhnekghkijghkdrhngjkhrjgdrhnjghjesgkdehgiohesgiodhesogihrtfiheskihgkoirjeshgihesotgihsoegoihesg