...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for SAS: Zombie Assault 2
  • This discussion is related to the SAS: Zombie Assault 2 game.
    Description

After successfully completing the first mission, our hero is now sent to an abandoned military camp, again overrun with Zombies. With more firepower, ranks and skills to unlock this time you should have no problems...
  • why disable the scoreboard?
  • i did awesome by my self occasionally the sentry guns helped
  • if you have the scoreboard on, then you're not giving other people who play it legit a chance. like hacking WAW to get to level 201749283038 or whatever it is
  • THiS Game Is GOOd On Apocalypse mode i got like 632,146 i didnt die i just ended the game and went to bed
  • i just made it tio the end then i died
  • damn y did they disable score bords my score was 1000000
  • ay love this game is very very good
  • my is general in my rank ^^

• im a corptel
  • make that the 2 last
  • last rank
  • XD u little cheaters try getting to major without hackin XD i got to general with hacking but for realz
  • I'm not a cheater, I didn't even know about hacked games until about 2 weeks ago, and I was already general, and smooth sailing.
  • XD u all suck only if this was online
    try zombie assault 3 my name is killerbot345
  • no one cares dude
  • woot kick ass got to the end with 1 sentry gun and a shotgun good game crap 2nd time
  • that was f###ing good!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i like pie
  • it was very fun and whats with the butcher zombie
  • dude there is a 3rd version and its multyplayer
  • wow and man i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo i can not be beat
  • me: dieeee zombie
    zombie: why
    me: JUST DIEeEEEEEEEE!!!!! MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA (shoots zombie with mini gun)
  • and what the heck the pink zombies lick you what the heck dude who did that to em
  • lol im alive with no baricades i dont need to repair em lol