...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for SAS: Zombie Assault 2
  • @blackopsmw3 i only play that on iphone 4s
  • well heres some rap about coconuts i hope you enjoy it (^_^) "buddy your a coconut you got a hairybutt hate to tell ya that ya gonna cracked someday you got seeds in your face you big disgrace im surpised any-one like the way that you taste"
  • cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I am unknown
  • I'm in a room with a bunch of sentry guns protecting me from behind so I could focus on whats in front of me.
  • haha I'M GENERAL !!!!
  • haha i hack and im commander
  • haha im final rank
  • Guys,SAS Zombie Assault 3 Can't Be Hacked Because Is Online. (Do Not Reply if I Copied An Comment Please,Or I'll Ignore you.) and more,it haves mochicoins,which are IMPOSSIBLE to hack.
  • i hat the unhacked version they shoued maked a hacked version b/c iam tired of f***ing dieing and it takes forever to raink up
  • you suld hack sas instant assilom its the best out of them all cuz it is harder
  • zackbatty u are a liying sack of sh** thair is nothing passed 30 rounds
  • never mind u wer refuring to apocalips mode i got 200 ha beat that
  • jhon sam rams u shut the **** up and go jump off a brige
  • you can go kiss his/her ass and also my ass
  • **** you wqdwf4534
  • Thank god the score boards are off because it would be unfair to the people who play this unhacked
  • i have 2943481687139238641271940543 mochicoins because i download teh mochicoins hack.
  • awesome; this game is so awesome
  • AWSOME ZOMBIE + ANIMATION
  • if you die your a failure
  • no one die in this game infinite life baby
  • i cover every entrance sentry guns no one can get in
  • same hereand i use the scar
  • well this game doesnt have infinate health unless you have the regeneration