...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Stick War
  • i spawned 149 units
  • me=love it
  • i like to take control of a spesrton, run in the front of my men, charge forward with them, and pretend my guy is screaming: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
  • Best Game
  • i like stickmen eventhough they dont have fingers
  • stickmen are cool my profile pic is a stick man with a semi sword!
  • go on stick page and watch killing spree
  • great game...!!!
  • how are you
  • neoshero
  • neoshro
  • yessssssssssssssss
  • I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The immaturity on this website tells 1 of 2 things. Either you and your stupid 16 year old friends are higher than a bag of **** or your 8 year old morons who is having a spazz attack.
  • lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • star wars star ship lol
  • iv completed it unhacked
  • it was at end of loading and worked but screen gose black so i RAGE QUITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i really **** it
  • realy i love it
  • i completed the game in 20min and 19 seconds now i complete it in 16 min 3 seconds
  • Comment the game is perfect