...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Kingdom Rush
  • This discussion is related to the Kingdom Rush game.
    Description

Kingdom Rush is an action defense game with RTS elements where players use different strategies to overcome the many challenges each stage present. Defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, monsters and evil wizards in this fantasy defense game.

Fight on forests, mountains, and wastelands. Upgrade your towers with special powers, rain fire upon your enemies, summon additional troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters.

Earn +50 achievements and much more in this epic fantasy defense game by Ironhide Game Studio.

Developer Notes:
    If the game doesn’t work, please get the latest flash player, it solves many problems: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If you experience any savegames issues:
    Make sure your browser allows cookies.
    Make sure your browser doesn’t delete cookies on exit.
    If you are using any software that deletes cookies (like CCleaner), disable that feature.
  • Cooool!!
  • BrunoKitada u play Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer?? My name is Op]Cool Skater
  • yaaaaaaaaaay its awesome!!!!!!
  • very cool game and hack
  • very very very cool game and hack is cool Like
  • its the coolest game ever+its hacked!!!It rocks!
  • at lv 7 and 8 the rain of fire its going up not down and i cant use it anymore plz help!
  • find it if you have the same problem restart the browser
    good luck at play
  • and log out
  • i passed it :D
  • DO NOT PUT MORE THAN 3 POINTS AT THE RAIN OF FIRE OR YOU WILL BE LOSING THE SAVE MEMORY DO NOT PUT MORE THAN 3 POINTS AT RAIN OF FIRE
  • 2 points at 3 you can not use the spell more than 5 times
  • ok thx
  • need more stars give us infinite stars to upgrade
  • finally hacked yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• :]
    ;]
  • wont let me start ):
  • If the hackers see this do not put the spell rain of fire at cooldown 3 put it at 13 or 23 because you have an upgrade that says cooldown -10 and at anotherone again -10 please put the cooldown at rain of fire at 27 PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • 23 not 27
  • i resolve it you must take the upgrade after you deafet vez'nam
  • and now its not resolved please take the cooldown at 23 please
  • @helixdragonoid10, thank you! Fixed.
  • and one more thing can you do at this game the version with the premium content please hope you can !
  • yes its hacked now i can finish the boss,this is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!