• you just have to refresh page
  • 7th comment of mine
  • This game is pretty cool. :)
  • it wont load just a black screen
  • Above@ you have to reload the screen
  • wont load just a white screen !!!!1
  • this game is broke!!
  • it wont lod!! >:(
  • now its just a black screen quess u have to wait until load it takes about 5 minutes ok guys
  • dudes one time an old man say for me ''patience is a virtue''so try waiting a little time.It worked for me :D
  • or try refreshing the page -.-'
  • OMG THE EARTH ELEMENTAL ARE A LOT LIKE A ALIEN
  • i know how to defeat the wizard get the golden robot
    i know because i defeated the wizard
  • just pretend that you will hurt the computer and then it loads a little for me i think that the comuter is scared
  • legent of a butter robot to slay the squids AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA(its skydoesminecraft)
  • )(&/'Q!'^+%&/()=?_!'^+%&/()=?'!!^+Q/(&(=)?==9'^%&/('0&53+''+%&%/&%+''!^+%+''^^!!'^+%&/()=!'^+%&/&%+'^+%&%+*+^'^+%&/&%+^+%&/&%+%&/&XDCXDFGHNBVCHTXYYUDYGIGO%IDHTSERTDYHG+^!
  • I DEFEAT THE WIZARRD!!!! i Fuond all the parts of the golden robot and the damage of the golden robot is 50
  • Yo can make the golden robot to be your buddy
  • find the W
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • хм