...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Armor Mayhem
  • @metalmaster123,@hackedfreak199,@PaulaSisco,@rock its because when you buy the slow gun it freezes the game thats why it kept freezing.and hey found that out first time I played the game.
  • enemy: hand up!!! THIS IS POLICE
    me: no way this is HACKER
    enemy:go go go!!
    me:fail
    enemy:why *fall***** it lava pit and we don't notice it dammmm
    yellow:*hide*hehehhehe we kill him now
    me:hey ***** yellow get out and hurry fight like a man
    yellow:damm pull back
    me:no use ur surounder
    yellow:reallY?*turn back* SON OF A YELLOW IT A mother****** THE GREAT Hulk
    me:turn back again
    yellow:ok
    CHUCK NORRIS AND BRUCE LEE AND ME:ROUNDHOUSE KICK
    yellow :god aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    *giant explosion*
    a crate
    the end
  • on the second last level it keeps freezing and i only need 3 more achievmants
  • put the quality to low the diffuclty to easy ragdolls off and turn the sfx to half sound wat r ragdolls anyways
  • @metalmaster123 it freezes at battles.it pretty much just freezes the screen where it is along with the bullets.and it affects the music so they all go on at once if you change it to others.thats why I never bought the slow gun:it lives up to the name.
  • @metalmaster123 it happens at battles.it pretty much just freezes the screen where it is and it stops the bullets cold in mid-air.and it effects the music by making all of them play at once if you change the theme to others.why I never bought the slow gun:it lives up to the name.
  • WOW ITS WEAPONS FROM HALO REACH
  • trololol
  • who loves halo if u like halo please be my friend and i like the dart gun but it should be like on halo when u get to much darts on u it should blow up like on halo.
  • it would be more better if you can play online on this game.
  • plazma burst, this is just the first armour mayhem game so dont expect too much, i also agree with you though. the should also fix the freezing glitch, and yes i do play halo, i have played 1 3 reach, and might play 4
  • id get it :/
  • game nvr gets old :)
  • ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
  • awesome game
  • is this true
  • cuz i have a crush on a girl
  • this is my freavite game but is there gowing ot be a 2 one??????? i wonder.
  • lol there is a video called ****ty g owmy god
  • you can still die fro macid what du ****
  • we knwo it smart a$$
  • this game is beast
  • im loven it