...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Epic Battle Fantasy 3
  • how can u solve the doors n the switches :(
  • @DragoRock

theres a method to train your characters at lvl 25+

its called.... actually killing a monster!
  • slow to load
  • this game is awesome & meow meow is awesome!!!!!!!!!!1
  • @2kewl2playunhacked
    their still toooo slow, i mean the bosses(hydra and akron) are the only things that give a good amount of exp and when they are like...dead nothing gives a good amount of exp so i just end up slaying a bunch of bushes or turtles which give exp close to none at all =D
  • @DragoRock

bs

i got up to lvl 18 without killing a monster and got to lvl 30 when i got to akron
  • 1,2,3,4,5 and does not have squeezed the trick
  • @2kewl2playunhacked
    i am not saying that i didnt get to lvl 30 before killing akron i am just saying that it took a lot of time to get to lvl 30 once the hydra was dead. i just wanted to request to HFG webmaster to upgrade the +100 exp to something like +1000 or +10000 exp.
  • @DragoRock
    One way that worked for me: if you hold down 5, you can rack up a lot of exp.
    I got to level 20 by the 5th screen of the first dungeon this way. Hope this helps!
  • Where's the number 3?

• it took so long to load i killed 1000 slimes
  • love this game
  • cool game
  • it would be really cool if the HFG people added 'all achievments'!
  • a ****ing nerd stole meow meow! :O
  • the longest loading in all the game i played
  • ME : is that cool ?
    ??? : yeah the best !
    ME : ALL right !!! LET's go play it !!!!!!!
  • All 20 unknown medals in order of ?'s: 1)Buy all shop equipment 2)Defeat Jack 3) Defeat Giant Squid 4)Defeat Mammoth 5)Defeat Desert Tank 6)Defeat three headed dragon 7) Eat a hamburger 8)Click 100 slimes in loader 9)Use beserk (special skill learned from forest NPC) 10)Use a dark rune in battle 11,12,13)Use Nuke,Genesis,Ragnarok skill 14)Learn a skill 15)Fully upgrade a weapon 16)Click natt's milk bottles 17)Use meow meow skill (special skill learned from town NPC) 18)Summon narwhal (earned when upgrading pirate armor to lvl5 and narwhal is summoned in battle) 19)Click spacebar behind a pig 20)View all concept art
  • dddddd
  • epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Y U NO LIMIT BREAK!!!!
  • cannot wait for EBF 4 its only few months away also Adventure Story 2 and Bullet Fantasy 2
  • epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • so hard to fight the last boss lo