...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Raze 2
  • lol i found a hack rapid fire with rapid fire
  • ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss finally loaded
  • buen juego
  • the 4 secrets 1. on place where you are cpt biggs get weapon type 5 take the left jump pad and shoot up 2. on map where there is lots of water NOT TREE MAP shoot the trees 3. at first mission (human) before the missle hits go back to where you started 4. on frostbite map go on the tope middle iceberg and jump you may need to shoot if you dont get it
    i never got to play it
  • Needs Online...
  • lol
  • lol !!!!
    man the team die and were the only ones like wtf
  • good game!!!
  • i have a m9 beeret
  • my favorite song is nomacy
  • i beat raze 1 hacked/unhacked
  • RaZe 1 was always the best (unhacked) :)
  • xpiikey your cool you play raze1/raze2
  • kids the rule is two rules rule1: dont kill yourself rule2: do not kill your team
  • its fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccc
    ccccccccccccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnn godcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll
    cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • When Raze 3 comes out hack it!
  • i heads that
    raze 3 gonna have vhiecls
  • heee............. 100 kills in a row............ heeeee
  • be careful is sule PRIKITIW?
  • awesome
  • this game is awesome
  • how do i log into armorgames from this site?
  • wow nice game its awesome :)