...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Raze 2
  • @NathanieDarza
    Dude stop flooding pictures.
  • como desbloquear todos los easter egg
    1. love is blind ( o como sea): empezar el primer nivel despues bajar a el launch pad despues antes de que caiga la bomba correr al launch pad de nuevo saltar hasta donde volviste y encuentras al jolly heart bailad (como de salud x4 desbloquado)

2.OH HI KITTY: entrar al zone frost saltar al pad de la derecha arriba del ice berg ponerte en medio saltad ...es un launch pad en el cielo esta i can has been a secret (foto de un gatito) (lol kitty mode desbloqueado)

3.I HATE THE NATURE: ir a diposal y con un arma automatica disparar al cesped del techo muchas veces (modo de municion infinita lo que es algo pendejo viendo que es un hack sin terminacion de municion xD?

4. REACH FOR THE SKY: ir al campo de colicion de nave echo y arriba en el techo derecho disparar a la luna (solo con arma francotiradora de preferencia santo grial y moverte y disparar (corpse mode desbloqueado) XD disfrutenlo
  • This website is english, you should talk english too.
  • I love games in hacked free games because they dont put many lv hack in a game
  • I mean the stage of arcades
  • @royalnationroblox : This is just your dream, it will happen to you, not us... And i heard you talk like baby and grammar-less... Look kid, i know you are playing roblox, and do not share this here. Just at roblox where you playing at!
  • Yeah ! I love this game ! <3
  • lol cats
  • Hey guys i know how to get all the secret achievements that will unlock the secret bonus modes in Quick Match.

1)4x Health: On the first level of the Human Campaign you need to use the launcher pad and then when the missile blows up the place you have to go back (Dont fall down into the next area) and jump up to the place where you spawn there will be a heart touch it and you will get the achievement.

2)Lolcats mode: Go onto the Frostbite map go onto the main bit in the middle jump onto the floating iceberg thingy and go into the middle and jump!

3)Moon Corpses mode: Go into the Crash Landing map and go onto the top of the ship and shoot with a sniper (Any single one) and shoot a few times straight up!

4) Infinite Ammo mode: Go into the facility map and go into the lower left corner and shoot with a machine gun into the trees for a good minute or 2!

Hope this helped anyone!!! :)
  • This helps a ****ing lot.
    It's because people are so stupid here they can't figure out how it.
  • es sierto
  • CAN THIS GAME PLEASE HAVE A BUTTON THAT TOGGLES INFINITY HEALTH BECAUSE I FELL IN THE ZAPPER PIT AND HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL THE ZOMBIES WIN OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • que mierda
  • que buenos
  • jajajjajaja hahahahahaahhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
    loco
    popo
    popo
    lodo
    kola
    kaolaj
    ajdhakdhnx
    fomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :)
  • bueno pero que bueno alguien juega minecraft
  • ╬═╬
    ╬═
    ╬╬═╬ o: :):):):):):):):):):):)):):):(:((:(:((::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pp::p:p:pp:p:¨

╬═╬

╬═╬
    ╬═╬
  • QUE FOME EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE QUE PASR
    K JUEGO YO COUTER STRIKE 1.6 MESE UN TRUCO DE HATS SE ESCRIBE /HATS
  • im a filipino
  • el espaniol no puede hugar esto. meaning shut the **** up you spanish maggots
  • look at these