Community

Feedback for Raze 2
  • LOL!! GAMESS
  • Amazing,Awesome Game
  • this game is so ****in* awesome
  • хороша игра
  • MEGA COOL GAME !!
  • ZKHIFVGBFHFCJXDNVRJC
  • awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c:
  • raze 3 is coming out next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yeah very very good
  • game
  • ****KKKKKKKKKKKKK RAZE 2 IS COMING NEXT YEAR??? I FUKIN HATE THIS ****!!!!!! ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
  • I mean raze 3 I still ****ing Hate ma keyboard
  • WHAT THE **** !~~!!!
    I WANT TO HACK A GAME AND I DONT KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i want to **** u all son of a #####es suck my hard steel dick u mother ****er #####es and this make ma wanna **** u all and the game rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyy awesome
  • nat damnit
    in my deck
    what you can to hack a game ????!!!!!
  • **** YOU STUPID THE THECOOLGUY AND YOU MOM SUCK DICKS
  • if you had to vote put the number of your vote of 5 on your next comment
    1 means this game is so stupid that poop gets famous 5 minutes later(plz dont pick this one)
    2 means this is a game that is a plastic crap
    3 means ok maybe i like it a little but only a little
    4 means this is pretty fun ill play it for 30 minutes a time
    5 means im 60 years old and only now the words raze 2 uses so i have been playin this for 60 years
  • also i pick 4
  • ill be thankful if you also picked only 3 at least if your retarted and 4 if you think im awesome and 5 if you think the game is awesome
  • raze 3 its ned to be cool or awesome men i cant wait for raze 3
  • WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • =o
  • omg my sister can't play it because her computer is gay
  • best game ever!