...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Arcuz 2: Dungeons
  • i am level 104 ^_^
  • i am lvl 120
  • ^_^
  • DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BYTHE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1. say your name ten times.2. say your mom's name five times.3. say your crushes three times.4. paste this to four other games.If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.But if you read this and do not paste this, then youwill have very bad luck.SEND THIS TO 4 GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
  • qe tengo que hacer con la que esta de estatua porfa ayuda???
  • all times when i upgrade my weapon fails ¬¬
  • sempre que eu vo upa a arma nao da certo ¬¬

• ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● it AWESOME
  • HEY GUYS!!!!! I DISCOVER A THING !!!! if you save ALL slimes , you win the ultimate armor,ultimate weapon and the ultimate shield !!!!!
  • @Korcuro go to the skill window and increase Luck stat ;)
  • 120 LEVEEEELLLL
  • i am level 120
  • googlehammer.com
  • cool game!!!
  • take t|me to load! :|
  • you are all a bunch of idiots
  • Kimura's too talkative hehehe!
  • MAN THE LEVEL ONLY GO TO 120
  • i have an idea to make all the slime save>>>.....>>>.>>...>i'm going to use cheat engine then speedhack xD
  • Awesome game, even better than the 1st one
  • finally the chat box u ppl make lots of coment

• ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ஜ۩۞۩ஜ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ
  • im 1st
  • your so very