...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Endless War Defense
  • This discussion is related to the Endless War Defense game.
    Description

HackedFreeGames is proud to present the next episode of the Endless War series: Endless War Defense Hacked! Take command in three different campaigns as you dig in and man your defenses against wave after wave of punishing enemy opposition.

Build installations, fortify them, send in armored reinforcements behind enemy lines, even take control of individual squads firing a multitude of weapons! The enemy is here: do you have what it takes to stop them?
  • I LIKE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • what he said ^^
  • Super Game
  • can you guys make the upgrading of the MG's, AA's and anti tank cannon's upgrades free?
    oh and make it so that we can build anywhere on the map if possible , thanks
  • other than that , nice hacks , nice game , nice graphics , nice job of crashing my crappy computer and nice people
  • A very heavy tanks easy to kill...
  • Can you guys make all towers invincible?
  • No we can't do that :(
  • nice tank(T-28 medium TANK)!
  • Another NEW TANK(T-35 SUPER HEAVY TANK)!
  • LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! :PP
  • LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! :PP
  • one of the best game EVER!!
  • T 90000 ULTIMATUM ARMAGGEDON STARTER TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • game is the best on this website awsome awsome awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • you bet its gggrrrreaaaaatttttt man its great :)
  • great game
    love
    it
    so
    awesome
    who
    else
    loves
    it
  • i like this guy^^
  • omg this is so cool
  • this is so ******* cool