...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Colony
  • This discussion is related to the Colony game.
    Description

Colony is a multiplayer-based game, even when you're playing a single-player campaign.

Colony a real-time strategy game, although you'd be selling it short. It's unique in the sense that it draws inspiration from several tried-and-true genres; featuring multi-faceted gameplay that feels familiar, even if doesn't appear so.

War breaks out on mankind’s newly colonised planet…
    Only the sharpest and toughest commanders will be able to lead their forces to victory.
  • ^^
  • no multiplayer mode?!
  • it multi
  • infinty health?
  • trololololololololol good game but no multi
  • Yeah... no multi :(
  • play on armorgame for multi
  • nope im good
  • How do i play
  • it would be awsome if this was multi

• NO BUILT IN MULTI DOOOOOOOOO IT
  • I SAID FACK YOU TO ONE OF THE GUYS THERE! LOL
  • i luv hacked games
    keep up da gud work :)
  • Don't let the Creator build a Multi you see that his tired in doing this game and your %^&$*$% him!
  • dragonsf right,but i wish the enemy is hacked to for more fun,but we have the most hacked percentage
  • Sorry for killing your multi dreams but no multi player or this game will go D:
  • weird check this out i say
    me:what does the scouter say about his power Level
    computer ally:it over nINE THhousand U SUCKERZ
    wtf
    next
    me:what the f*** are u saying
    computer:i say roger U PIECE OF SHI*
  • ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceececececececec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • I think they should have unlimited resources
  • nobody say 1st so im 1st
  • **** men. . . . .. :)
  • go to Kongregate or Armor Games for multiplayer
  • HAHAHA
  • Multiplayer is always disabled in hacked games so that people don't have to be unfair.
  • lets see