...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Mass Mayhem 4
  • I Have THE UNLIMITED ROCKETS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● please
    i did this my self
  • I Have THE UNLIMITED ROCKETS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • In this 4th edition action series you get to create total havoc! With more weapons to use, bigger upgrades and badder costumes. There`s 40 awesome objectives to complete, including underground passages, a busy freeway and even a nuclear plant! Go on crazy killing sprees and destroy everything on your path.
  • u
  • @trex22478:No...i didn't realized there was underground.
  • cool game
  • ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄───────
  • cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll game
  • nice
  • COOL
  • ADSAASSASASASASASSSAAS
  • I CHANGE MY JAZZ TO OPTIMUS
  • OPTIMUS
  • was up #####es
  • this game will blow u up #####es
  • go and blast a bomb on the last machine underground and get unlimeted rockets
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● please
  • ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%
    ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄───────

────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● please
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • if u do the cheat to make him big he shoots stuff out of his penis
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● WTF????
  • 5/5
  • WHERE IS THE CHEAT ROOM THING?
  • found it