...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Minecraft Tower Defence
  • This discussion is related to the Minecraft Tower Defence game.
    Description

Firstly you need to dig out the way that will lead you back to your house. That same path will also be used by the wondering minecraft monsters. The longer you dig, the more resources you acquire. The more twisted the path is, the longer it takes for the monsters to reach you. With 4 dispenser boxes to buy, and 4 pixelated traps to use - all in which can be upgraded, only you can defend your house in the Minecraft Tower Defense!
  • i saw minecraftr and clicked it
  • MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I like minecraft but minecraft tower defence is even better
  • good but boring
  • Jonnyboy79 u f*ckin kidding me?
  • This Is Alright But Annoying I Like Normal Minecraft Better ;)
  • not that good
  • MINECRAFT =D
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • =I not as good as origanal
  • Where is Herobrine?
  • !!!MINCR@FT!!! but it takes a while to load
  • THIS game is boring T_T
  • lol
  • and killing craft is better
  • the real minecraft got to be free because its fake any whas so wtf bich
    i dot care if theres no download i just want to play or somebody as to make a 3d flash play i JUST WANT TO PLAY MHODER F U C K E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • minecraft way fcking better then this ****.THIS IS AN INSULT TO MINECRAFT ASSHOLES!

• more lick minecraft is mine block
    (not on hacked games)
  • this nothing like minecraft the original is better
  • minecraft!!!!! every body WHEN I WAS PLAYING MINECRAFT 1.9 I BUILT THE BIG HOUSE
    WHITH SECREAT THINGS INSIDE THEN 2 HOURS AGO WHEN I WAS MINING THERE WAS A PORTAEL AND IT CAME LIKE A GAHST AND WARNID ME THAT TO NOT COME IN SIDE
    THIS PORTAL BECAUSE HEROBRINE WENT IN IT NOT JUST HEROBRINE EVEN ISRAPHEL
  • I DO NO YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT IT BUT THAT WAS WEIRD EVERYBODY KNOWS ON TWEETER THAT NOTCH SAID HE NEVER HAD A BROTHER (WELL A HALF BROTHER I NEVER MET). WHEN NOTCH WAS FIRST BORN IN MINECRAFT EVERYBODY SAID TO HIM
    STOP ''HIM'' NOTCH SAID ''WHO IS ''HIM''. THATS THE END ONE QUSTAIAN WHO IS HEROBRINE?
  • A MADE VIDO ABOUT IT CHECK IT IN YOUTUBE YT MEANES YOUTUBE
  • ANY ONE PLEASE POST
  • I play Minecraft 1.2.4 XD