...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Relic of War
  • This discussion is related to the Relic of War game.
    Description

The year is 1944 and the world is at war. In the brink of defeat, The Axis uncovered a powerful ancient relic and began harvesting its power! Now, twisted experiments and giant war machines walk the battlefield...forever changing the face of war! Reich of Darkness is a strategy game set in an alternate 1940's timeline. Train your soldiers, unlock new technology, and command your troops to victory!
  • this game is pretty hard
  • Stop writing!
  • WHEN WILL THIS GAME BE HACKED PLEASE BE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • your write
  • no good
  • please Hacked this GAME
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • TROLLING
  • NO CHEATS LAME!
  • It needs t obe hacked
  • Hail the Fürher!!!
  • hack plz plz
  • hruy up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hack it with no units limit and unlimited money
  • 1ST.1st 1ST
  • YOU FORGOT SO SAY IT
  • Why the Webmaster doesn't hack this game!? I want my game hacked now! I want "Reich of Darkness" hacked now!!!
  • by the looks of this game it looks pretty awesome like a nitrome kind of game but it cant be nitrome cuz nitrome cant be hacked =( i dont know why u guyz are all sooo impatient the HFG people do the best they can to bring us hacked games ASAP no need for u guyz to keep trolling at games that are coming soon and ur saying why isnt it hacked and all that...
  • that´s a lie ,cuz the game fault line is hacked and i's a nitrome game(EPIC FAIL)
  • What means "Relic of War"? the name of this game is Reich of Darkness, not Relic of War.
  • ummm no, it's relic of war......
  • pppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee hack this please please please pppppppplllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeee