...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Infectonator 2
  • This discussion is related to the Infectonator 2 game.
    Description

Infectonator 2 is here! Sequel to the hit Infectonator series, this new game adds a lot of depth, giving you the control to infect entire continents one by one, more funny characters, better graphics, many things to upgrade, and more! Best of all, it still has the same addictive chain reaction gameplay! Infectonator 2 gives you all the awesomeness of Infecting people, turn them into zombies, and dominating the World once again!
  • 1 and if the cheats are here then TELL ME!
    :)
  • i wanna cheats now and 2.
  • DANG HURRY I WANNA PLAY TEH DAMN GAME
  • you guys should add a button to play the game unhacked on the original site
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!HURRY I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Whole universe screaming "HACK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
  • COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hack it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • !@#$%#& hack it
  • Patience people you sound like toddlers
  • Who swear alot
  • HACK IT
  • why coming soon
  • It would be nice to play it hacked since I already
    beat it twice unhacked while waiting for it to be
    hacked. Which seems like forever.
  • HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I remember saying that over 50% of the people on this site are between the ages of 4 and 12.
    I take that back.
    80% of the people on this site are between the ages of 2 and 6.
  • cmon hurry
  • I will hack this game
    sorry, i can't hack this to everyone
  • hack this fuc!@ng game!!!!!!!
  • hack it
  • hack it plz
  • Its been like this weeks ago....
  • ITs not gonna have cheats because the guy is stupid
  • I'm not gonna complain. Besides the the guy or guys who
    do the hacks at all have a pretty good track record for
    kickin' out the hacked games.