...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • Maybe 15000 lol.
  • yeah you know what you face on wave 328 you know what : ZOMBIES dont lie about what wave you are #####es! YOU HERE ME NO LYING IM TELLING THE TRUTH
  • Umm... Maybe The Swain and Krinkels add Shoop Da Whoop face and him lazor :D
    IMA FIRE LAZOR
    Agent:Wtf?
    *I fires from mounth blue lazor*BLAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!
    Another agents and L33T forces: RUUUUUUUN!!!!!
  • should totally do a teammate hack
  • >: o I stole my level of 999
  • How the **** should i know about level high the zombie was created by jesus in this game
  • To krinkels maker of madness: please make more episode of this game and arena oh also add auditor soldier
  • yeah zombies hard to kill they dont have tac bar but very high health shoot in head 10x to kill
  • yeah right Master Chief you lying? you fought the zombies and instead of regular Golem enemies you fight zombie clowns and in wave 300 you fight Tricky
  • I played this game on jeux hacks and when you would hire someone they would be maxed out in everything once you got to the squad menu. do yall think uses can do something like that?
  • i defeat gol3m not zombies yet why am i gonna reach that
  • p.s i never lied like a fool
  • yeah try to reach it the level
  • yeah those zombies let me tell you harder to kill they keep moving, almost teleporting then appears next to you with its bloody hands
  • the harder they dead the harder they try
  • wait a second!!!! something weird about this game!!
  • RacialSoldier not lying level Hank up he has all skills maxed
  • but its V. 1.4
  • hook glitch is gone anyways
  • i aint talkin jus hank you could hire a total noob like swain and once you went to the squad menu he'd be yellowed up
  • >=( in game is auditor =D
  • god this is game is getting hard
  • this game when comment say hfg bot but weird