• cool tell the @HFG_manager
    !
  • STFU
  • My sister got mad for eating her snacks. XD
  • the hell???
  • My character:
    go3lm
    eye:uni-visior

Im a go3lm with robotic eye!!! WTF?!?!??!
  • My favorite website its Hackedfreegames T.T
  • @xAMETARASUx please shut up
  • yes please
  • when i play it takes long to load
  • Warning pls becareful at wave 24 2 golems first golem has mp5 or some thing and the second one had an police baton
  • dunno if each player has a fiffrent wave
  • My character: Head: Robo Helmet
    Mouth: Robo Helm
    Body: Robo Body
    Eyes: BI-TECHS
    First Weapon: Unarmed
    Oh Yea
  • My EXP Level Is: 21,000
  • !OH YEA THATS WHAT I,M TALKING ABOUT!
  • Welcome to the Episode 1 release of Madness: Project Nexus!
    This game currently features:
    - Arena Mode - Play through the Nexus Training Program and become the most powerful L337 Unit in all of Nevada! Zombie Arena mode!
    - Story Mode - Take down Project Nexus, selecting from a handful of heroes from the Madness universe to do the job.

But the story is not over! This game will be updated with more missions, more story, more game modes, and MOAR MADNESS.

Hope you enjoy!

// ******* UPDATE LOG v1.8: ******* //
    * STORY MODE: Brand new EPISODE 1.5!
    * NEW WEAPONS: ElectroCannon and Science-y stuff.
    * NEW ENEMIES: Abominations, Sleepwalker Patients, Riot Guards, and more!
    * NEW NPC: Luis is ready to drink all of your liquor.

Thanks for your patience on eliminating these bugs. Not everything translates well from testing after release :( Good news is, with you guys helping me find problems, I can eliminate them even more quickly! Keep it coming, and thanks for helping us out while we try to make Project Nexus a better game for you!
    - Krinkes & Swain & HackedFreeGames 4EVER

**WARNING! Chrome cannot access your saved data right now. It's still there, just Chrome can't see it. Try playing on another browser until Google gets their act together and resolves this!**
  • Dear lucas

**** YOU!!!
  • 2 Golems? you call that a challenge?heh i can take em with my fists and throwing melee weapons at it.
  • Dear lucas for christmas i wish you to have:head of a dick,beard of a liquor,mouth of an noob,and be naked....To be continued Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you are gods mistake lucas
  • me hate:@lucas,@xAMETASARUx,@theblackdragon @lucas reason:Cuz he should get out of this thread and go on noobtube cuz he is a noob @xAMETASARUxs reason:Cuz he is spamming and talking and talking and talking and never stoping @theblackdragons reason:Cuz hes too stupid to see there is an ak47 in the game.
  • WTF BENNY HILL MUSIC AGAIN WTF OMG MY SPOTIFY