HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Sands of the Coliseum
  • wow permainan nya hebat saya baru mencoba ini langsung ketagihan
  • just skills to easilly kill people
  • yeah hacked game yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • Good game,but i wish money hack !
  • DERP DOPARI DOUP DOUP DOROUP DOUP DOUP DOUP DOPARI DOUP DOUP DOROUP
  • Pretty good game. Bunch of rounds, pretty cool input, armor looks great, gameplay is good. 5/5

To the people who wish for money / bar hack. Hacking games on this site is legal, so long as they get the permission. Hacking money and bars is stealing from the original game owners, which is illegal and can lead to the site's ban (as it says below the game itself...)
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●●
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄───────
    ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●●
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄───────
  • Hey this game have some Swords and sandals voices!
  • HA!!

I dont need my left arms anyway
  • ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

• Why not hack the money? that makes me use the CE
  • PREMIUM CONTENT
  • How to @Sasa Skill Points?
  • this game is so awesome ive been playing it for most of the day
  • guys who thinks they should hack MULTIPLAYER? that would be BEAST!
  • Switch switch boom
    What the ?You not switching me,i going back
    Let see about that,switch switch boom
  • Hack gold ?Srsly ?you guy don't know how get gold ?
    Just kill enemy you get gold -.-
    Don't ask for gold hack,only coward want gold hack
    I only need ore hack