• 700 No one said!
  • OVA 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one said XD
  • im 7th no 1 said :D
  • mother ****er this is for babies
  • *looks at the characters*
    10 minutes into the game..
    *characters are still smiling..*
    Me: MAKE. A. DIFFRENT. EXPRESSION.
    Serouisly. If one of these guys came up to me in the middle of the night I would scream and shoot them soo many times...
  • is this **** or god good
  • (z.z)
  • I was listening to a Call me Maybe parody while playing this. (One part: Heres me numba', you can have my baby.)
  • Awwww..... There so cute!
  • Glitch! I hit an alien and he turned into a guy with hair for a moment
  • wat da fack...
  • @adrian55601 No.
    THIS IS FOR EPIC PEOPLE!
  • aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme!
  • i think super mega awesoem is better unhacked its cool
  • blood nad gore and guns and acid and chickens and supid poepel running aroudn youcna kill same iwth teh chcikcens
  • tahts for cool poeple
  • no wepon this is bad :(((
  • HAVE YOU EVAH noticed how when you get a kill in a team battle it says kill you?
  • 8th comment no one said
  • 1st
  • no one said it after
  • i was first one to say 1st second
  • chickens
  • 1st