...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Road of the Dead
  • to shoot you must buy a pistol first, and you can only shoot zombies/soldiers hanging in your bumper.
  • This ****ing game take so ****ing long to freakin load
  • First level i got 987,563,645,963 cash.
  • love game but wish that there was a way where you were invicible
  • i hate them mines
  • How to **** Shoot??
  • Ohh I see they need to be on the car window.
    Unlimited ammo and RP hack??
  • i hate mines hahaha weird i love playing it its cool
    WHO KNOWS: MINECRAFT,BLACK OPS,MW3,MW2
  • BUT HI NICE TO MEAT YOU PEAPLE
  • SHOULD GET A UNLIMITED MONEY HACK
  • I play black op and am in the last level
  • either way this game is epic.
  • Strifer is right either way this game rocks! But guys... stop referring to other game sites instead of this one! And another thing, posting things like "Hi" and leaving the rest of your comment blank is just like saying you don't have anything worth while to say. And excessive message spamming sucks major SH**! and asking stupid requests like "Cud u teach me how 2 hack plzzzz!!!! Mssge me hre dumb****@yahoo.com" but do you see what I'm saying? its like your heads are empty and don't get jack ****! Also poor spelling and requesting more hacks for a game after its been hacked would take the fun out of the game and its basically saying Screw You and your games suck because there are not hacked the way we want them!
  • its sick man awsome omg and blood and gore lol i love this game!!!! hack games rule!!!!!!! (but some are soooooo boring rite) lolz
  • game rocks
  • if you have 99999999999999999 rp buy all things and you have a medal you car is tang
  • loads very slow
  • i just beat this and this has the most epic ending EVER!!!!!!!!! people who are struggling with this game i encrouge you to keep on trying because the ending is worth it ;)
  • 2 devils were hiting me with fire and i got stuk in a corner
  • on boxhead play2
  • those muma fukin army men
  • some how i got 1,000,000,000 miles on police state
  • cookies when the zombies are on the car press f when the zombie
  • opps cookiemanster
  • cookiemanster when the zombie are on the car then press f ok