• DEMORA PRA CARREGA MAS É BOM O JOGO
  • ???
  • asd
  • please don't read this **** or you will die in 7 days xd
  • good game
  • lol
  • games k
  • i beat the game
  • ────────────────────░███░ ───────────────────░█░░░█░ ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░
    ──────────░...░░───░█░░░░░░█░ ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░ ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░ ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░ ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░ ░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░ ─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░ ──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░ ───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░ ────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░ ──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░ █──█──████──████░░░░░█░ █──█──█──█──█──████████ █──█──████──█──█──────█ █──█──█──█────██──██──█ █──████──█──█──█──────█ █─────█──█──█──█──█████ ███████──████──█──────█──────████──██████████
  • ────────────────────░███░ ───────────────────░█░░░█░ ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ──────────░...░░───░█░░░░░░█░ ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░ ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░ ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░ ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░ ░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░ ─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░ ──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░ ───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░ ────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░ ──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░ █──█──████──████░░░░░█░ █──█──█──█──█──████████ █──█──████──█──█──────█ █──█──█──█────██──██──█ █──████──█──█──█──────█ █─────█──█──█──█──█████ ███████──████──█──────█ ──────████──██████████
    lol EPIC i just wanna copy :D
  • ────────────────────░███░ ───────────────────░█░░░█░ ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ──────────░...░░───░█░░░░░░█░ ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░ ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░ ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░ ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░ ░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░ ─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░ ──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░ ───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░ ────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░ ──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░ █──█──████──████░░░░░█░ █──█──█──█──█──████████ █──█──████──█──█──────█ █──█──█──█────██──██──█ █──████──█──█──█──────█ █─────█──█──█──█──█████ ███████──████──█──────█ ──────████──██████████
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄───────
  • RE! SPECT! WALK!
  • ░ ▒▓▓█D
  • zombie swülers ¬¬
  • I finished the game The end is you go through the tunnel and you hear a men saying 5 4 3 2 1 then the nuke fall and you hear the others Voices the women,the generel, the other general, some of the soldiers, and you get the Highway to hell unlocked its the same of The great scape but more hard the soldiers think you are dead and nuked because all they leave the city and you and some civilians are left but you has to go through the tunnel the last part is named Ride through a tunnel.
  • And i No Stopping Not Killed Not Aborting i started at 5:00 and finished 5:45 Lol beleive me i would put it in youtube but i dont got camera i ¡¡¡FTW!!!
  • ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • ────────────────────░███░ ───────────────────░█░░░█░ ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░
    ──────────░...░░───░█░░░░░░█░ ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░ ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░ ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░ ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░ ░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░ ─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░ ──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░ ───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░ ────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░ ──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░ █──█──████──████░░░░░█░ █──█──█──█──█──████████ █──█──████──█──█──────█ █──█──█──█────██──██──█ █──████──█──█──█──────█ █─────█──█──█──█──█████ ███████──████──█──────█──────████──██████████
  • ░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░