Feedback for Flight
  • finished london 1 day (game day)
  • XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • the game not working 0 star
  • please iwant the game working
  • the cut sense was sad
  • bacoddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• FINISHED IN 1 DAAY
  • game is not working i skipped the advert and the screen went blank FIX IT!!
  • wow
  • I LIKE THIS GAME VERY MUCH
  • not bad ಠ_ಠ
  • lol im stuck in 3944748474947497348565847467feet i played this game all day now i reached that high im on space in that time xD
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ i ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • (this is random but true)i can answer all these really hard questions and i promise i didnt use the internet or a calculater and this contains some long words so use a dictonary if you have to.question 1=whats bigger a lion or a tiger?(answer)a tiger,question 2=why is the sky blue?(answer) the fraction of light through the magnetic field around the earth which is made of gas and nitrogen,question 3=can anything escape from a black hole? (the one in the middle of our galaxy,the milky way)(answer)not unless it is a super-heated quasar,final queston= what is 2352x1035?(answer)2,434,320
    thank you for reading
  • 4/5 stars this is better
  • Nice game
  • Its not working though!
  • Please fix it
  • shouldnt this be in Flight. Page?
  • i fly 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333AlTITUDE
  • trolololol dont slapp meeeeeeeeeee!
    5 comments up
  • im 1st of all hehehe

• ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ i ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • lama sih!