HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Plazma Burst 2: VoiD
  • raze 2 is soo noob
  • WHAT!!!
    Raze 2 so no0b?
    ur the ****ing noob
  • **** you
  • hey, do you see the new hack of plazma burst?
  • I mean plazma burst 2
  • i done this:at level 40 after recieve noir lime there is tow boxs one of the boxes had three drone gun -cs,I took one of them.note:to take a drone gun - CS you must throw the ray gun-01y and move at a drone gun to take it
  • @YassinAmr
    Taht tip is so easy i already found out beacause i tried.
  • Hey i see there a update on plazma burst 2 10 july 2013
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweee!!! I cant wait to get on www.plazmaburst2.com tommorow!!
  • and @DiviRobloxRobloxia every pb2 pro knew right from the start, including me
  • E: ITS GOOD
  • yassinamr im gonna send you some link
  • what
  • Hero: oh look a ****ing cat
    Proxy: oh **** its the cat that rapes humans!
    Cat: ( rapes NoirLime)
    NoirLime:oh **** you oh **** awwww!!!!
  • wat the ****.
  • ◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿
  • nyan cat is just for children, gays,gay children or children gays
  • yep my pic L is from deathnote
  • now uptade : Crub, Phoenix Falkok

LAMP CAN SHOOT and more XD!
  • huh
  • Esta Re Bueno
  • super game i will give 5
  • ◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿