...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Plazma Burst 2: VoiD
  • i have funny cheat!
    Turn on the violence on option and press enter and then type kill...your head will blown and still alive(because the hack)...and funny thing is...if you got any damage your head will come back...DAFUQ DID I JUST WATCH?
  • little pony is for small girls
  • i am just like him like dante pony
  • very very goog game
  • Yes, they should make a quick match mode for it though.
  • Whats with the youtube videos lately?
  • 1st :D
  • @gamerr kthxbai we dont want someone like that :)
  • ◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕lol cat◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕SH**◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕WTF◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕
  • ok hold on wtf does my little pony have to do with plazmaburst. HUH?!?! TELL ME WHY!?!?!?
  • ◕‿‿◕
  • ◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕lol cat◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕
  • I bet you can do this

NYAN NYAN
    (Except whoever can do it advice PLZ)
  • other music