Feedback for Monster Saga
  • I love this game!!!
    But the ads are annoying sometimes...
  • Btw, I love the cheat too :)
    My monsters are invincible >;D
  • I just finished this game in one day! :o
  • i want to chat with someone
  • this is like pokemon but a bit...beter...no ,just kidding
  • COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *After A break* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Cough* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Cough* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO * No More Voice* O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!L
  • Prairie Dogzilla from AnimateIt.net V.s Godzilla!
  • Rolling Up to Driving Cat from AnimateIt.net Seriously That's My Pet................. Rolling Up to Driving Cat from AnimateIt.net Rolling Up to Driving Cat from AnimateIt.net
  • Funniest Thing Baby Do's and Don'ts from AnimateIt.net Must Be Some Good Cereal from AnimateIt.net Keep Spining! Dancer Kicks Kid from AnimateIt.net this Thing Is Not So Funny... Big Kid in Electric Fence from AnimateIt.net Dole Banana Man from AnimateIt.net Pregnant Belly Spin from AnimateIt.net
  • OMG i got crabot and gaboom:)
  • i have a razark
  • nice'n cool game
  • HOW TO GET THESE BOSS SHITS
  • i have argale
  • and i have florix
  • flarix*
  • and 2 panpaos!!!
  • yyyyooooohhhhhooooo
  • DON'T READ THIS!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!Lisa is 12 years old.Her murdered taxi driver.If you do not copy this comment to 5 games,tonight at 6:56 Lisa's ghost will kill you.T_K.1st.(when copy write +1 to this number)
  • DON'T READ THIS!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!Lisa is 12 years old.Her murdered taxi driver.If you do not copy this comment to 5 games,tonight at 6:56 Lisa's ghost will kill you.T_K.1st.(when copy write +1 to this number)