...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Pokemon Tower Defense
  • who had Bulbusaur or squirtle not evolve i will trade for my shiny Abra,shiny tentacool,shiny staryu,shiny golem,jynx,Zapdos
  • @DonneCrisleeEVicera me i have both trade me zapdos pls
  • @donniecrisleeevicera I have zapdos,moltrest,artuicno
  • I have missing no.!
  • ok @CyrusPangan i'll give you the ID Later
  • hell yeah
  • @DonneCrisleeEVicera can i add you on facebook
  • @DonneCrisleeEVicera my name is cyrus3...... i know it sounds funny but give me the id and i'll trade the bulbasaur and squirtle.
  • Agh What Pokemon Learn Moves Yawn
  • just use tm's on them you'll find one eventually. i think Mew Mewtwo and Missingno all learn yawn
  • @Epik Where did you come from?
  • You dont even fight mewthree.....
  • @LeimarcSanPedro are you still here?
    Its me GudBoyDreiLorico
  • SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN
  • i dont want snorlax
  • i beat sam
  • to get snorlax you gotta go to poke-tower 2
  • how do you beat the stupid Zapdos!?
  • what ethomc? how to get snorlax you cant get snorlax cause hes the boss on the part and also i dont know whant pokemon use againts zapdos -___________________________-
  • ah guys something just got weird in route 8 i was training my butterfree and i found two Eevee i have one its now a flareon i need last for the last evoultion!
  • YEs aleloya i finnaly get a vapouren and jolteon and also i tought leafon is there XD
  • Lel i have all 3 legendary birds on PTD 2 -.-
  • HOW DO YOU BEAT CINNABAR GYM
  • Im not Play this Game again
    Bye all :)
  • trading shinys