...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Pokemon Tower Defense
  • u have to use 2 pokemon with soloar beam in to front on the top and anything else behind the solar beam that way soloar beam can hit pokemon on the bottom too
  • how do i get past the cinnabar gym so hard :( :'( help me please
  • how do i get past the cinnabar gym so hard :( :'( help me please help me :(
  • how do i get past the cinnabar gym its so hard please someone help me :(
  • need help past the rock tunnel what pokemon do i need to pass this

• I want a shiny, a shiny starter preferably, but anything will work!
  • I will give the missingno. code to anyone who gives it to me!
  • Just not geodude
  • Maybe a fight
  • missingno code is snDGAMES
  • LOL U GOT OWNED
  • JAY134 TO PASS THE FIRE GYM YOU NEED 6 POKEMON WITH HYDRO PUMP AND REST THEN 1 OF THEM NEEDS HELPING HAND AND RAINDANCE I TOLD U WHAT U NEED GOODLUCK BRO
  • u like CapsLock don't you?
  • And also i will give level 100 arcanine for a level 1 shiny dratini
  • who can turn that down?
  • can u get a reward again by recompleating something
  • that was a question...
  • how can I finish vermillion gym???
    Please someone help me :'(
  • OK, i had trouble on it too... you need lots of ground and grass types. i would suggest them all being lv.60 or higher have 2 over lv 70, put them by themselves on the top with magnitude or earth power, put the other four on the bottom right up near the candy. zoom out so you can see the whole board and get ready for the onslaught.

Hope i helped <3
  • timotear thanks now can you help me at the rock tunnel
    PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
  • sure... gimme a sec
  • go to Cerulean use your high level grass and electric types, make it your goal to beat Starmie. once killed you need to beat the challenge were oak gives you a Pokedex (in challenges). go into the Pokedex menu and select acheviments, scroll over to "Star wars" click recive award then go to your storage. there should be a level 1 Staryu, teach it thunder bolt (NOT THUNDER) and hydro pump, then get it around level 70 also bring a pokemon that knows dark type moves. have a fearow or pigeot that knows whirlwind at the back and the rest up front. the first 10 pokemon will bring in candy, be prepared for that... KILL ANY ARABOK YOU SEE, or they will take your candy... will post more later, time for LuNcH. :)

P.S. i made the druddigon that is my picture, in pixel art.

P.P.S. look for my new gaming youtube chanel "Earle Grey gaming"
  • i am back!!! ok... so there are hypno which is why you bring dark type. it might help to bring a steel type too, for arabok. that's really it...
  • oh yah and if anyone plays PTD2 the absol code is 755A1234
  • Can anyone help me on Fushi
    a