...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Pokemon Tower Defense 2: Generations
  • hey how to evolve eevee to umbreon and espeon?
  • and jingyilei im only 11 and pls dont call me mister
  • i want to trade my level 80+ golbat but for what?

• ... well excuse me @HaroldParkinsons im 11 too so do u go to school or something like that? - . -

and @HaroldParkinsons to evolve Eevee to those pokemon get a friendship doll and in the morning in 3:00 give the friendship doll to eevee and it will evolve to espeon

and at night at 12:00 or something in the game give the friendship doll to eevee and it evolve to umbreon.

trapinchy pinch pinch people trapinch pinch my prince trapinch pinching pickle prince
    trapinchy pinch pinch people trapinch pinch my pickle prince trapinch princhle princh
  • @HaroldParkinsons you can pick which type and i'll give u the pokemon i have for u to pick....

what type?

fire,water,flying,grass,bug and all others.

• who has a tepig I will trade him/her with a pawniard and seviper
  • i want a pawniard and a seviper, but i will give you any of these so please trade

i will also trade more

psyduck 1522c2b141dc63
    electrode 1522e0862c57d8
    gyarados 15173a3f585eb7
    ditto 1521f4afc9fa93
    bayleef 15229fe5d27bcd
    duskull 15228278a18cbe
    shiny rotom 1521f4ad3441f3
    oshawatt 15226d5ea79610

• The only 1 i want is a oshawatt...
  • I have a oshawott but I want a tepig
  • i have oshawatt i accept mostly anything for it.
  • something...
  • who want a shadow zangoose. the id is 15233e0940c39f. i trade it with yamask
  • i now have a shiny steelix anyone wwant it?
    pawnaird or seviper pleese
  • wait so why does it is easier to capture pokemon but when i hit it, its not red?
  • oh and cheat does not work
  • ,....,...., ..... , not my problem it works fine
  • also btw i beat bugsy did chu guys do it? "

my strategy is to use 3 fire types and 1 grass type that know aromatherpy
    and solar beam and 1 pokemon that can uses helping hand and other moves like water moves or fire or others. and 1 pokemon that can use shadow ball (i use gengar -100-)
  • Should I keep my quilava or blaziken? I need another Eeveelution, and I want trade one of those for one
  • I just used the 3 birds and 3 starter pokemon And plus all 6 are level 100 :/
  • i just used my hydreigon which knows on pulse on the side, gengar which knows shadow ball on the otherside, and some on the center
  • I need the 3 dogs :/
  • :3 well thx sharing ur strategies.

trapinch code i only have a few ..... cuz about the scamming people (they took about half of my trapinch)
  • Idk what you do when you beat bugsy in the past you get no more infomation of where the 3rd gym is :/
  • Tomorrow is a New Update!!!!!