...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Papa`s Taco Mia!
  • This discussion is related to the Papa`s Taco Mia! game.
    Description

Papa Louie is branching out with a new taco restaurant, and he’s putting you in charge! Help Mitch and Maggie take orders, cook meats, and build tacos in Papa’s Taco Mia!

Unlock over a dozen toppings and sauces as you work up the ranks, and craft the perfect taco for new customers and old favorites. Buy a variety of upgrades for your taco shop using your hard-earned tips and your weekly paycheck, and take on the extra challenge of serving the tough and picky “Closer” customers at the end of each day. And if you can impress the new Food Critic, you’ll earn a Blue Ribbon award that gives you higher tips!

You can also earn up to 60 Badges while running Papa’s Taco Mia (games for girls), unlocked for a variety of achievements including using certain toppings, getting high scores in each Station, serving certain customers, and more!
  • cool game
  • Cool game is right
  • prety good games
  • cool
  • COOL GAME I LIKE IT YAR
  • (^^^)

• papa's games always rockzzzzzzzz
  • this is cool

• Cool first to say first!
  • coooooooool
  • I love wearking havoc on orders cause u dont need money
  • first to say second....... *_*
  • I Like this game
  • One of my favorite cooking games HackedFreeGames provides!

Well done! 4/5
  • ****en good I meen butt ass hole butt man eat your penies bbb 45646574 Ha ha
  • 89/100 is the points i gave
  • 993/1000
  • any good games u can recommend?
  • i heard that they are making another one soon not the pancake one but a new one
  • 120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10
  • am love papa games
  • WTF?
  • kinda cool