...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Bearbarians
  • This discussion is related to the Bearbarians game.
    Description

Your village has been destroyed, can you rebuild your team and defeat your enemies to become the ultimate warrior?

Fight as 4 different classes, give orders, level up and unlock 30 hats, 30 weapons and 20 pieces of armor to change your stats and appearance in this 2D arena battle game!

*Classes*
    Scouts: Light but quick; they are armed with a melee weapon and a pistol. The first on the scene and devastating in numbers.
    Brutes: Powerful tank units; slow but very strong! They wield a melee weapon and fire shotguns.
    Medic: Vital support units who can heal their team mates (with the attack button) and fire a rifle.
    Mage: Mystical warriors who shoot fire balls and can 'blink' teleport by pressing the block button
  • good game
  • and I played and I like and now hacked better
  • 0th
  • Hats!!!!!!
  • Hey,When The Staff Will Hack It? !
  • At Last!!!
  • 0TH ICHAKAPO I BEAT YOU ##### AND #####ES **** YOU ALL
  • Good game
  • cool game
  • troll face
    :)
  • I Won The Hacked And The Keyhack
  • Mr. ****ing blade4010 please mind your ****ing language or else we also know abusive words.
  • wooooo so now its hacked
  • hey blade dont say bad words
  • i hate giving money because its too slow
  • hey im lvl 57
  • FTW ME!!! Because too games best.
  • How to English Means:
    FTW is For To Win
    NOOB is Newbie
    OMG is Oh My God
    Greatest the learning English :p
  • Hey Bwade, I'm going to tell on you! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!
  • hey mr.****ing blade do u mind??? to said bad words in this chat???
  • and mr. ****ing blade dont be so humble stay humble
  • Ya Blade Keep your ****ing words to yourself.
  • lol lol lol lol :D
    :)
  • Blade you failed you posted on 19 february and ichakapo posted on 14 february