...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Game Corp
  • This discussion is related to the Game Corp game.
    Description

Game Dev Story was released in 2010 and became very popular as a mobile game for IOS and Android. It revolves around the user growing their game development from puzzle pieces and trivia games to a full-fledged gaming console. Game Corps PC game is of the same nature. It is based upon the same premise of developing your own game. Just like Game Dev Story and even similar to the Sims, the virtual environment that you develop becomes your game. The main point of games such as this is to make the right choices and be successful. The PC version of Game Corp game lets you play anytime you want. The familiarity of these types of games is extremely popular with gamers although criticized in other circles. Many gamers enjoy working on developing these types of games and once you are hooked you will continue to find yourself coming back for more. A couple of tips on working this game to its potential include clearing your cache before playing. You wont have to worry about players not moving from their position or any bugs affecting your play. Make sure you see the latest version. Follow the instructions if provided. You may find that you grow hooked to the game and come back for more in your virtual universe. You have the option of saving your games and coming back later to continue or starting a new one. You also are able to gain credits for use later on this or other games.
  • 1st
  • Kinda boring really
  • yes i have been waitin for this game!
  • RenRen
    Me too !
  • not bad....i give it a 3 and half outta five
  • this is game management :/
  • good geme
  • good game
  • I like it
  • **** yeah im F2 =D
  • wtf the game called pig of stress trailer 2012 the realisng is 2017
  • i wish it WAS infinite money.
  • oh well.
    it's still a good game.
  • this game ****ing sucks my workers keep going to the back of the store and then they will not move
  • Dante, and you ****ing said that you hated people who did that. Dumbass.
  • There should be a button for money, I'm so running out!
  • Boring - -
    _

• One way to somehow lose lesser money-in the first country,teach all your four and ONLY four,all the diff types of the thing,then,spam the thing until you finished the lessons,then,spam making projects.
    this,increasing the skill for the workers.
  • Infinite money ? Pff what a fail
  • infinite money my butt.
  • I managed to get up to $2.706.423.351 and out of nowhere a negative pops in front of it thats bull**** man I cant buy anything. so I have $-2.706.423.351 but its still going up!
  • This is bull ****
  • nice game ill give it 4
  • rt=RAPTILE
  • you need more tables so they can work