and you said im a ****ing sinner
    STFU you just another foolish person who cant even know about sins
    Your just another troublemaker

AlexMaster also like that
    but he's not stupid
    Not like you
  • LOL Dooty Launcher was poop launcher

... ____________________,, .. __
    ...... / `--- ___________ ---- _____] -------- ░ ▒ ▓ ▓ █ D ░ ▒ ▓ ▓ █ D ░ ▒ ▓ ▓ █ D
    ..... / _ == o;;;;;;;;. _______ :/
    . .....), --- (_ (__) /
    .... / / (..)), ---- "
    ... / / ___ / /
    .. / / ___ /
  • I goot shep cannon...
  • the scientist is a traitor thers SF 3 ow comon
  • ****ing error!What wrong with this game???Ahh...****ing grey screen!
  • alt="Radio Transformer Robot from AnimateIt.net" />
  • I'm watching The Maury Show, these shows are funny as heck !
  • @neonix I wasn't never ever talking bout you or i never even called you a sinner,@Alexmaster was who i was talking about, and I'M A SINNER MY SELF and I'M VERY SORRY :( , but the powerful hurts you gave me (so as your funky ass shoe wearing @Awesomeguy who i thought i was cool with, but he's just a outsiding,bust-up head ass lookin like he got a gorilla balls mouth. I hope his paradise is a camel spit bath /w/ a fag to clean his mouth so that he realizes that he's nothing but a pathetic, dumass bystander whose breath smells like crackhead ezell's ****y trash that ignorant box head #####.) i will never forget about , meaning that when i find you in real life, i am never afraid to embarass you. In fact, I'm going to burn you. You fat ass swine who has big turds of nine,you dirty elephant maggot as who as been pissed on by a faggot, the neonix whose been ****ed on by the blazing phoenix, has pants with fire that business bosses don't want to hire , and the words from your mouth has so much of the ****ies that it smelled like you just licked on nasty whore titties, and YES I DO KNOW A LOT ABOUT SINS( i go to church every Sunday). NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO FLAME ME (nice try though >] ) I WILL MAKE SURE I FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO, ILL MAKE YOU YOU'LL REGRET 4 SURE #####! (made flame all by my self) THE END
  • I LOVE THIS GAME <3<br />
  • <3<br />
  • @Datrell Please gtfo of this website,You insult like a 4 year old,You're grammer is terrible,and you act like a 5 yrs old.Please gtfo of this website also @Neonix , Dont listen to him and @Datrell im warning you,You will be reported today and will be banned so please stfu.
  • @Datrell Im 16,My dad has bringed me a flamethrower,I will burn you #####-ass-mother-****er-****-sucking.
  • @Datrell , I reported you muahaahhahahahahahahhaa.And next time,If you make another account,HFG_Manager will ban you agian.
  • @Datrell , you seriously need to die,burn, and raped, and listen @Awesomeguy reported you with proof
  • Vreau si eu scorțișoară te rog!
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • But if you insult us,We will ban you.
  • what is with the gray screen